Welcome to TravelPediya!
These terms and conditions establish the rules and guidelines for the utilization of TravelPediya’s Website, accessible at https://travelpediya.com/. By accessing this website, it is understood that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to abide by all the terms and conditions stated on this page, please refrain from using TravelPediya.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all Agreements:
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the user accessing this website and complying with the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect to the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, TravelPediya and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TravelPediya.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this material from TravelPediya.com for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from TravelPediya.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from TravelPediya.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from TravelPediya.com
- Redistribute content from TravelPediya.com
This Agreement begins on the date hereof.
4. User-Generated Content
Parts of this website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas. TravelPediya does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of TravelPediya, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individuals who post them.
TravelPediya reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any that are considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights of third parties, including copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The Comments will not be used for solicitation, promotion of business or commercial activities, or unlawful purposes.
By posting Comments, you grant TravelPediya a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and authorize others to use and reproduce your Comments in various forms and media.
5. Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors (may link to our Website in the same manner as other listed businesses)
- System-wide Accredited Businesses (except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups)
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information as long as the link is not deceptive, does not falsely imply sponsorship or endorsement, and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may also consider and approve link requests from other types of organizations, including:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or groups representing charities
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website using our corporate name or a relevant description. The use of TravelPediya’s logo or other artwork for linking is allowed only with a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
7. Content Liability
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your Website. No links should appear on any Website that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, or infringing upon third-party rights.
8. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of any or all links to our Website. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time.
9. Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any links on our Website offensive for any reason, please contact us. While we consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in a way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.